Thursday, 21 January 2010

Boring Week !!!

Hi all, i just cut my hair yesterday... XD After i had cut my hair, i feel more cooler... Yesterday just because i wanted to cut my hair(the heat is unbearable), i walk for about 10 minutes to Parkway Parade alone in the night ... Frankly speaking, i like the way the barber cut my hair as it makes me look neater and Mr Chia will not scold me... :)

Hey, by the way, i just ate a bowl of Maggi Noodles as my teabreak... :) It was delicious that i actually thought of eating another bowl... But my mum told me, "已经五点了,要吃晚餐了,你要吃这么多做干吗?' And so like this i did not eat my second serving... :(

And oh my god!!! One week pass so fast, am i right??? It's already Thursday today... 2nd week and about 7 to 8 more weeks and my CA is going to start... No wait, it will start earlier (damn it)!!! If every week pass like this, 7 to 8 weeks or even shorter, might even feel like just one week... What am i suppose to do???

"Nevermind." i told myself... "Just pay attention in class and revise when i reached home, and everything will be just fine... :)" But i study hard, also i need to play hard to balance up my stress... (Congrats me on getting into the VS Table Tennis School Team Reserve) At least i can get a spot in the school team so i am not that unhappy... :)

P.S Calvin, if u read this, i think you still owe me a bowl of Maggi Noodles :) And i finally caught my 'Black Widow', but mine only drop 4 superbrie while Calvin's drop 10... -.- (Curses......)




No comments:

Post a Comment