Sunday, 24 January 2010

My Grandfather's Birthday !!!

Happy Birthday, Ah Gong... Hey all, I had just came back from my grandfather's birthday celebration... I saw my cousins again, though it had only passed 1 day, we were elated to see each other again... I reached there early because I had went to Old Airport Road with my Uncle, which is located near Broadrick Secondary School(some of you will know where it is), to buy some of the food that my grandfather likes... Then I went to my grandparents' house after that...



Well, not long after that my nephews and cousins all poured in from the corridor... I was so happy that I was smiling from ear to ear... My cousins and I played some phone games and some music as we wait for all the food to be on the table before we start eating...



Immediately, after they are done, they asked us to start eating first... So we went on without them... Hmmm, the food was deeeeeelicious... There was plenty of food for everyone... Chicken wings, roasted chicken, abalone, noodles and many other more (will die if I list down all the foods). We finished eating as fast as we could so that we will have more time to play... And to celebrate my grandfather's birthday, I even drank red wine (I think???)... :)



Well, this time we did not play any card games(so, no more gambling), we did something more exciting and I do not know whether you all call it life threatening or not??? My sister and I went to walk around below the apartment (HDB) with two of my older cousins when we saw a newly built condominium (or was it a HDB), just not far from where my grandparents stay...



Well, the oldest of the four us, which is my cousin, and being a more adventurous type of guy, he suggest to us to 'sneak' into the building to take a look at it. Without a moment of hesitation, we all agreed... We all took a 5 minutes walk to that building…



I am going to tell you that the building really shocked me... Everything was new and also it has a sky bridge that connects a few building together, and the sky bridge is located on the 50th storey... Can you believe it??? 50 storey condominium (I don't think it is a HDB with a sky bridge and also 50 storey???)!!!



But still we went up to the sky bridge and take a look... (OMG!!! It was as if we were looking at the top of the world!!!) Imagine looking down from a 50 storey building, it was so... so... beautiful and amazing (and windy too). The saddest thing is that my annoying sister was so scared of the height that we had to go back down...




Well, anyway, we had to go back and cut the cake... In the end, we still didn't get to see the process of the cake-cutting... So we regretted for coming back, we even decided to go back there again soon... But at least I did get to the very top of the building :)...



Well, that's all for today folks ... I will update you on more things next time... :)

P.S. I found out that the 50 storey high building is really indeed a HDB... -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment