Monday, 18 January 2010

Starting of the 3rd Week of school...

Well, the school has reopened and it is already the first day of week three (how time have flies)!!! Last week i think it was the most tiring day ever since school had started, it might be because of the fact that during the holidays i sleep late and woke up late, thus waking up early in the morning to go school might be tough for me right at the moment...

So to prevent myself from getting to tired and being not able to pay my full 100 percent in class i had decided to sleep early and wake up early as my daily routine...Thinking back last week, another reason i was so tired because of the workload that the teachers had gave us(my friends and I)... Only the second week and so much work... 'Haizzz', that's what you get in secondary school...-.-

At least, i have always look forward for Saturdays, well, one reason is because my table tennis training is mostly on Saturday (table tennis rocks!!), and not only that, i get to see my nephews every week of this day:)... They are both so cute... There will be 3 babies in the house on that day - my baby brother and my those two nephews (i'm suggesting a vote on who is the cutest, this vote is open to all my friends, do participate and do not bootlick, just tell the truth:), no hard feelings...)

*Grumble* Opps sorry... I think i have to end my post here because my stomach is growling(hungry), got to go eat my dinner now... Write more another time... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment