Wednesday, 27 January 2010

Something That Took Place In School !!!

I tell you all, yesterday was the Secondary 1 RSP (Regional Studies Programme) Orientation... And it was a total failure I tell you, a total failure... Well, as a senior to them, supposingly we should know more than them and help them in any aspects or any other ways...

So yesterday, my classmates and I were actually suppose to help the Secondary 1 RSP students to understand more about the things relating to Indonesia, examples are traditional games, spices, some traditional instruments and even Scrabble in Indonesia... We were expected to bring them around the school (not telling them where to go of course), and asked them to use some clues to find each station...

But although, we had plan all this ideas, we have not even started doing anything, even making out the clue was a last minute work... So we had no choice but to make do with it... And the next thing we know, the game had started... So, since I was in charge of the station of traditional games, my friends Hong Yi, Calvin, Jasman and Brandon, who were 'under' me (I put the word 'under' so as to seem they were my subordinates, and they needed to listen to my orders (:), all five of us immediately ran up to the parade square to get ready for the Secondary 1 students to come and find us...

Here are some pictures of the traditional games :-






At first, everything was under control... But soon after later, more people came... "Oh no, we are going to have a bad situation - crash of groups!!!" I had thought... Before we can even send the first batch of students off, the next batch came, causing a huge human traffic problem... And like that, everything became chaotic and all hell broke loose...-.-

In the end, after the Secondary 1 was dismissed, the pupil-in-charge of each of the station was expected to see the teacher, Mr Leo and Miss Shyamira... (Boy, we are dead...) All the leaders were expected to come out with some reasons why this event had failed this time...

So, overall I think that the main problem is that we did not plan beforehand, that is why our event was a total failure, resulting with a lecture by Mr Leo and Miss Shyamira... Therefore, if these two teachers were to see my blog, I want to say sorry for disappointing you... "I'm sorry Sir and M'am, I will give you my words that the next time will be a perfect event..."

Here are some pictures of me playing some of the traditional games:-



No comments:

Post a Comment