Sunday, 24 January 2010

Saturday Rocks !!!

Hey everyone, i'm back again... :) Well yesterday was Saturday, so i had my table tennis training in the morning again, without failing(because i love table tennis)... I trained from 8.30 to about 11.30 in the morning and then we had PT(physical training) which was either to play soccer or run around the school(we would only run when the field is taken and we have no other places to play).

Once, we had no choice but to play in the parade square(Shhhh... Don't tell Mr Chia!!!) We were playing so well, also i was on the winning side and then the next i know is that the ball drop from the parade square, which is the 5th storey, and fell into the pond on the 1st, making a big 'SPLASH'... I was the first to peek out from the parade square down to the pond and what i told them, scared them...

I had shouted,"Got teacher down there, run... Run!!!" And then, the next thing is everyone had already picked up their bag and rushing down the steps... But in the end, we had picked up the ball without being caught... :) (PHEW...)

So, yesterday we played soccer in the field until about 12.30 in the afternoon and then we went home, all drench in sweat... It was so fun, but the main reason we played soccer is to train our stamina...





Since yesterday was Saturday, i when to my grandparents' house again and well, this time i did not only play with my nephews, i even played with my cousins :).We played stress, blackjack and even Big 2 with the poker cards(SHUSH!!! We are not gambling). It was so fun having my cousins as companions, although all of them are older than me(i love you all(: )




After that, it was very late already, so we all went home with a big grin on our face... :) I am already looking forward to the next Saturday... :)






P.S. Today is my grandfather's birthday, i am going to celebrate with the whole family later (Yes, i can see my cousins again...) :) Will update you on the celebration later at night :) Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment